We are glad to welcome you to Sweden Huskvarna in May 2016 and the 2016 UEC Mountain Bike European Championships in XCO, XCE and RELAY. We aim to offer you the best possible working conditions during your stay. We can also promise you a fantastic venue. We will have a fully equipped media centre on site manned by our PR team. With highspeed internet, coffee, fruit and water. Food can be purchased on site. Wireless internet will be freely available at the arena.
– If you have applied for accreditation, you should have received a confirmation via mail ( May 1 )
– On site you are welcome to pick up your accreditation badge and bib in the media center.
-All photographers and cameramen must wear specific UEC bib. Sign in to aquire a bib at media center. This has to be done daily,. Or you can leave a deposit of 50€/500SEK to have the bib the whole event, then you hand in the bib at the very latest, 18:00 on Sunday in the media center
– Only photographers wearing a bib and an approved accreditation will have access to our stand in the finish area and possible press conferences in media center.
– During the races do not expose yourself or riders of any danger for the ”perfect photo”. Listen to the security guards along the track, violantion will be reported!
– Drones are not allowed at the venue during EuroMTB 4 to 8 May (Exception of Television/Video right owner mentioned below)
Television and Video Rights
No video production is allowed from the races, all rights are owned by EuroMTB and our production company. Are you in need of video to editorially or commercially content, please contact Bite Mind, Andreas Westman, +4676 03 45 059, email@example.com
We have no specific media parking, you are referred to our main parking about 150 meters away from the media center and the start and finish line. See the venue map.
Opening hours for Media Center (press room on the map).
Wednesday, May 4, 13:00-18:00
Thursday, May 5, 09:00-21:00
Friday, May 6, 9:00-21:00
Saturday, May 7, 09:00-21:00
Sunday, May 8, 9:00-19:00.
At the venue, you will find three sites with the ability to buy food. Read more here
Calle Andersson: +46 705 19 01 53 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All media representatives on site of the Championships must be accredited. The accreditation is valid for all media and photo areas on the venue. There are several areas where the access will be controlled, for instance in the mixed zones and in the media centre. Details of any media that you represent must be included. Confirmation of your relationship with the publication/radio/TV may be required. Please apply for accreditation below.
By clicking the send button you approves to accept that the local organization for Euromtb 2016 may send information before, during and after the competitions to you. We will not hand over your information to third part.